- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Flat Bar 650B
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Thanks to a stronger backsweep, the ergotec Flat Bar 650B is predestined for many 27,5"or 29" bikes. In combination with the ergotec Piranha stem (product code: 2013868), it will make your cockpit look as if made from one piece. As the handlebar is made from high-quality aluminium 6061 T6, you can use the handlebar in any terrain – you will like it.
• Sporty, uncompromising flat bar with a large clamp diameter
• Backsweep: 9°
• Width: approx. 680 mm or 780mm
• Handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm
• Grip length: approx. 240 mm (680 mm), approx. 220 mm (780 mm)
• ergotec safety level: 5 (680 mm), 4 (780 mm)
• Material: aluminium 6061 T6
• Weight: approx. 272 g (680 mm), approx. 315 g (780 mm)
Manufacturer's ref.: 12404001 (680 mm), 12406001 (780 mm)
- Material: aluminium:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 31,8 mm
- Handlebar shape: