- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Like its name-giver, the Taipan 28 clip-on mudguard set by Hebie is inconspicuous, uncompromising and effective. The suspended fender wraps around the wheel like a snake, when the tyre of your hybrid or city bike whirls up dust, dirt or water. This saves you from getting covered with mud. The classic, rounded retro design has been upgraded to make it look good on any type of bike. Thanks to the special profile and bend, the mudguard is very stiff. The robust connection and almost universal fit will convince you immediately.
· Clip-on mudguard with angle mounting clip
· Flexible installation on fork and rear stay
· Only one plug-in bracket without struts
· For 27,5“ to 28“
· Recommended tyre width: up to 1,6“
· Width: approx. 45 mm
· Length: approx. 56 cm (front wheel), 76 cm (rear wheel)
· Weight: approx. 130 g / 240 g (incl. mounting material)
· Material: plastic/steel
Note: For bikes with and without suspension fork. Brake booster, fork or fork bridge must come with a horizontal drilling.
Manufacturer's ref.: 0760E
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Wheel size:
- Mount type: