- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
When opening and riveting chain links, the IceToolz chain tool firmly holds the bicycle chain. This is thanks to a fold-down hook that keeps the chain link in position after having inserted the chain. Thanks to an ergonomic handle with anti-slip knobs and a built-in recess, the chain tool lies perfectly in your hands, whereas the long lever allows for easy use – even when working on wide chains.
• Handy chain tool
• For single and multi-speed systems
• Compatible with 5-speed to 12-speed chains (not Campagnolo)
• For Shimano HG/UG and IG
• Incl. hook to hold the chain link in place
• 10 cm high, slip-resistant handle with thumb rest
• 70 mm long lever on each side with built-in pin breaker
• Replaceable rivet pin (for a spare bolt incl. pin see product code: 2288871)
• Dimensions: approx. 20.5 x 8.0 x 3.5 cm
• Material: CrMo steel, plastic (handle)
• Weight: approx. 375 g
If you require a helping hand to hold the chain ends, you should use the foldable chain hook by IceToolz (product code: 2259003).
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: