- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
PS 490 Dry Bag
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The ORTLIEB PS 490 dry bags PS 490 are the perfect choice to keep your luggage well protected. They are perfectly suitable for heavy-duty use and feature D-rings at the closing system as well as a bottom loop for tensioning and attachment possibilities. The bottom is made of tear-resistant PD 620 material.
• Extremely robust dry bag with roll-top closure for heavy-duty use
• Version black/lime with valve to compress the volume or to fill the bag with air
• Durable, coated fabric with tear resistance
• Bottom loop to tension or hold the bag when unloading
• Carrying handle on the back of sizes 59 l to 109 l
• With two D-rings (for securing or locking)
• Bottom made of PD 620 (higher stability when standing on the floor)
• Suitable as a drag bag or for heavy-duty use
• Easy to clean inside
Manufacturer's ref.: K5351, K5352, K5353
Dimensions: 42 x 60 x 19 cm
Volume: 13 l
Weight: approx. 290 g
Manufacturer's ref.: K5451, K5452, K5453
Dimensions: 52 x 70 x 22 cm
Volume: 22 l
Weight: approx. 370 g
Manufacturer's ref.: K5551, K5552, K5553
Dimensions: 60 x 83 x 27,5 cm
Volume: 35 l
Weight: approx. 450 g
Manufacturer's ref.: K5651, K5652, K5653
Dimensions: 70 x 96 x 31 cm
Volume: 59 l
Weight: approx. 640 g
Manufacturer's ref.: K5751, K5752, K5753
Dimensions: 75 x 107 x 34 cm
Volume: 79 l
Weight: approx. 750 g
Manufacturer's ref.: K5851, K5852, K5853
Dimensions: 80 x 122 x 39 cm
Volume: 109 l
Weight: approx. 900 g
NOTE: In order to reach protection standard IP64 (6=dustproof, 4=protected against splash water coming from all directions) the roll closure must be folded down 3-4 times and fixed at the bottom.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: