- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
For best grip. Whether for fast downhill tours, adventurous freeride tours or relaxed discover tours – the ROSE Tour Grip 259 pedals are as solid as a rock. The classic retro design with 14 raised pins on each side of the flat aluminium pedal offers a improved grip. Sealed polymer bearings guarantee lasting riding pleasure. Thanks to integrated reflectors on both sides, the ROSE Tour Grip 259 pedals also provide safety in road traffic - yet you can also use them when riding on unpaved roads.
• Robust retro pedals
• Smooth running double sealed polymer bearing
• Robust steel axle
• Integrated reflectors on both sides
• Suitable for city, MTB and trekking
• Dimensions: approx. 109.1 x 74 x 25 mm
• Material: aluminum
• Weight: approx. 328 g (pair)
Including: 1 pair
· Category 2 (please click on the button for more information)