- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The digital, high-precision Topeak D-Torq wrench allows for easy maintenance works on your bike. Simply set the required torque value between 1 and 20 Nm by using the buttons next to the display. You will hear a warning sound once the torque value has been reached or exceeded. The wrench can even save regularly used torque values for a more comfortable use.
• Digital torque wrench with a torque range of 1-20 Nm
• Easy to read LCD display
• With storable torque values
• Battery life: apprx. 20 hrs (auto off)
• Hex bits: 2/2,5/3/4/5/6
• T25 bit
• Cross-head screwdriver
• 3/8“ bit adapter
• 4 units (Nm/kg-cm/in-lb/ft-lb)
• Material: hardened steel/plastic (D-Torq), neoprene/EVA foam (bag)
• Dimensions: approx. L: 18,5, W: 1,9, H: 1,95 cm
• Weight: approx. 166 g (tool only), approx. 301 g (with bag)
In the box: 1x Topeak D-Torq 1-20 NM torque wrench, 1x AAA battery and bag
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: