- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The tool kit for your bike tours – with the Topeak Survival Gear Box mini tool, you will have virtually every tool at hand that you might need for repair or maintenance. With a total number of 23 functions, you won’t need to stop at a bike garage anymore. Simply carry out minor repairs or maintenance works yourself on your bike. The rattle-free box can be attached easily via QuickClip holder to the frame of your bike to become a reliable helper when you need it.
• Comprehensive tool kit with 23 functions
• Stows away in made-to-measure GFK case
• Compartment for 2 chain pins and links
• Hex keys: 1,5/2/2,5/3/4/5/6/8
• Star keys: T15/T25
• Cross-head and flat-head screwdriver
• Box-end wrench: 8
• Open-end wrench: 10
• 2 tyre-levers made from fibreglass composite
• Chain tool, compatible with single-speed and multi-speed chains up to 12-speed (not suitable for Campagnolo 11-speed Hollow Pin chains)
• Chain mounting hook stainless steel wire
• Self-adhesive tyre repair kit
• Spoke wrench: 3,2/3,5 mm, Mavic M7, compatible with Shimano
• Brake lock for disc brakes
• Double closure
• Dimensions: approx. L: 10, D: 4,6, H: 3,5 cm
• Material: chrome vanadium steel (tools), fibreglass composite (tyre levers), CrMo steel (chain tool), stainless steel wire (chain fixing hook)
• Weight: approx. 233 g (with holder)
Including: Topeak Survival Gear Box mini tool incl. Quick-Clip frame holder (max. Ø 35 mm)
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: