- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Topeak Survival Gear Box mini tool
Product code: 1717028
The tool kit for your bike tours – with the Topeak Survival Gear Box mini tool, you will have virtually every tool at hand that you might need for rep... more details
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The tool kit for your bike tours – with the Topeak Survival Gear Box mini tool, you will have virtually every tool at hand that you might need for repair or maintenance. With a total number of 23 functions, you won’t need to stop at a bike garage anymore. Simply carry out minor repairs or maintenance works yourself on your bike. The rattle-free box can be attached easily via QuickClip holder to the frame of your bike to become a reliable helper when you need it.
• Comprehensive tool kit with 23 functions
• Stows away in made-to-measure GFK case
• Compartment for 2 chain pins and links
• Hex keys: 1,5/2/2,5/3/4/5/6/8
• Star keys: T15/T25
• Cross-head and flat-head screwdriver
• Box-end wrench: 8
• Open-end wrench: 10
• 2 tyre-levers made from fibreglass composite
• Chain tool, compatible with single-speed and multi-speed chains up to 12-speed (not suitable for Campagnolo 11-speed Hollow Pin chains)
• Chain mounting hook stainless steel wire
• Self-adhesive tyre repair kit
• Spoke wrench: 3,2/3,5 mm, Mavic M7, compatible with Shimano
• Brake lock for disc brakes
• Double closure
• Dimensions: approx. L: 10, D: 4,6, H: 3,5 cm
• Material: chrome vanadium steel (tools), fibreglass composite (tyre levers), CrMo steel (chain tool), stainless steel wire (chain fixing hook)
• Weight: approx. 233 g (with holder)
Including: Topeak Survival Gear Box mini tool incl. Quick-Clip frame holder (max. Ø 35 mm)
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: