- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ERGON GS3 Grips
from 45.33 £
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The perfect balance of comfort, lightness and ergonomics – the Ergon GS3 grips won’t let you down when you are out on the trail. Especially on longer MTB tours, trail pilots will appreciate the rubberised grip surface of the 3-finger bar end that offers one additional, comfortable hand position. This prevents muscle tension and fatigue. Besides, the grips absorb heavy vibrations and allow for precise steering. The angle-adjustable grips feature an easy-to-fit aluminium clamp and are compatible with carbon bars.
• Ergonomic grips for MTB racing
• With three different non-slip grip zones
• Hand-sized 3-dimensional shape provide even pressure distribution, ergonomically correct hand positions and high vibration absorption
• 3-finger bar end with rubberised grip surface that additionally serves as a clamp
• Suitable for carbon bars
• With aluminium clamps
• Secured against twisting with one bolt only
• Angle adjustable
• Two different sizes available: small for small to medium sized hands (6,5 - 8,5), large for large hands (8,5 - 10,5)
• Material: plastic grip; bar end made of fibreglass composite
• Weight: approx. 230 g (size S / pair), approx. 245 g (size L / pair)
Product code: 200048401
- with bar ends:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: